Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome to Jackaroos Boutique

Our son Jack (also known as "Jackaroo" to his father and me) was born in 2005 and Jackaroos Boutique launched two very quick years later.

I've been sewing since I was a kid, but I developed a passion for children's clothing a couple of years before Jack's birth. I'm so thankful that I learned to sew for children before I had my own, because I was able to experiment with a lot of different styles and get lots of experience on my own time frame.

After much encouragment by my friends and family, I finally decided it was time to offer my custom clothing and gifts to everyone. It didn't hurt that I had a little more free time (and I use the term free loosely) after I became a stay-at-home mom and I received a fabulous new sewing/embroidery machine (a Christmas gift from my husband and son).

Since I'm creating for babies and toddlers, I love to use whimsical, retro and fun fabrics that I call "boutique-style". In fact, I'll admit that I'm addicted to fabrics, so please keep checking back often for new styles.

Thanks for stopping by the Jackaroos Boutique Blog where I'll post periodic updates from launching my business to offering new styles in our online boutique. For our entire selection and to shop to your heart's content, check out JackaroosBoutique.com. Happy Shopping!

Jennifer
Owner/Designer

No comments: