Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Pique Fabrics

I've already added new fabrics for dresses and john-johns. Since so many of the fabrics were prints, I decided to add some solids. These are all high-quality pique fabrics. I love this fabric so much that I made my son two john-johns in the cobalt blue when he was younger.

Check out our new HOT PINK, LIME GREEN, COBALT BLUE, WHITE & ALLIGATOR PIQUE fabrics. These are on order and will be in at the beginning of next week (around 3/25). Please note that dresses and john-johns in these fabrics may take a few more days to ship out while I wait for the fabrics to be delivered.

What I love most is that you can get so many looks out of these colors. Try pink and green (one being the fabric and the other being the monogram & buttons) or the cobalt blue with either red, gold, orange, light blue or just about any other thread color.

The white pique is available for dresses and john-johns and would be perfect for portraits at the beach, the park or in studio. It would be great for wedding outfits too. The white can be monogrammed with any color thread - light pink or light blue, navy blue, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love, love, love the new fabrics! I knew you couldn't go very long without adding new samples. You are as cuckoo about fabric as I am!