Saturday, July 19, 2008

White Pique Dress & John-John

I loved making this white waffle weave pique dress and john-john (both size 18-24 months). They were ordered by Paula in North Carolina for her grandkids to wear to a wedding. I'm sure they will look adorable in these classic outfits.

These are from our wedding collection, which is 15% off during the month of July, but are perfect for more than just weddings. They are ideal for beach portraits, baptisms and other special occassions too!

Paula chose white buttons, but you can also choose pastel pink, baby blue, navy blue, brown or almost any other color. You also have the option to add a ribbon and bow across the chest on the dress or a name or monogram on each.

2 comments:

Melissa Overstreet said...

Hey there! I thought I'd let you know that Mobile Bay Monthly's special wedding issue will publish in January. I'm working on a story with one of the editors right now. You may want to pitch your wedding collection to them ;)

Jackaroos Boutique said...

Thanks, Melissa. That sounds great! I'll email you to find out who to pitch it to.

-Jennifer