Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thank You, Customers!

I'm still on a short break, which is allowing me to update my website and blog, prepare for the fall/winter season and send out a quick thank you to all of you!


I'd love to send out a huge "thank you" to all of my customers. You all are great! Thanks soooo much for the orders, feedback and loyalty. It's very rewarding to hear so many positive comments and to be the "go-to" for baby gifts as Katie said.

Here are some recent comments from customers all over the country - CA, NY, SC, VA, LA and FL just to name a few. You can find more on my Customer Comments page.

  • "Thank you so much for sending pictures!! I was wondering what it would look like!! :) Super cute! I will definitely be ordering again soon, I have a lot of pregnant friends!"
    - Kelli (Anaheim, CA) mod flowers blanket & two burps sent as gift directly to recipient

  • "I received the john-john yesterday and I love it. It is the perfect beach outfit for pictures. It looks even better than on the website."
    - Jessica (Mandeville, LA) white linen john-john

  • "Oh Jennifer, it is so precious! Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job and so quickly...You make such beautiful heirlooms, my little ones will definitely be getting one for Christmas. Thanks again for your fantastic customer service."
    - Cathi (Mechanicsville, VA) sock monkey blanket

  • "The outfits came and are beautiful!! I will certainly email you pictures for the website. Thanks so much."
    - Paula (Florence, SC) white waffle weave dress and john-john for a wedding

  • "Precious, as always! You have become my "go-to" for baby gifts :)"
    - Katie (Windermere, FL) mod flowers on sage lovey

  • "Libby LOVES her dress...I mean REALLY LOVES IT! I may end up needing to buy another if this keeps up!"
    - Bridget (New York) mod flowers on sage dress

No comments: