Sunday, September 07, 2008

Jackaroos Gift Sets are Conversation Starters

I love getting customer feedback, especially when it's as sweet as these:

  • "I received a bib and burp cloth gift a few months ago and absolutely LOVE them both. We take them to church each week and I get more compliments on them. They are definitely an improvement from the usual cloth diaper that I use at home. I'm glad to see you make dresses. Abigail would look so cute in them."

    -Amy (Falls Church, VA) mod flowers on sage bib and burp set

  • "Just wanted to let you know how much our friends in Panama City loved their sock monkey bib and the dot burp cloth. They called Charlie to tell him thank you…and that they had both pieces out at a baby shower and everybody commented how nice and cute!!!"

    - Amy (Mobile, AL) sock monkey bib and multi dots on blue burp cloth
It's funny that a bib and burp cloth can generate so many compliments, but it seems to be a common conversation starter for many recipients of my Jackaroos gift sets. How fun!

No comments: