Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Upcoming Extended Break - ORDER NOW

If you are thinking about placing a Jackaroos order, please place it as soon as possible. Life is about to get a little...maybe a lot...crazy for us.


Jackaroos headquarters will be MOVING from Orlando to New Orleans in the next few weeks (August/September), so I won't be able to take any new custom orders during that time.

Then, I am due with BABY #2 in November, so I will need time to set up our new home before the baby arrives. I think my break will have to extend through my maternity leave.

I am still taking orders for the next few weeks, but once I go on break, I may not be open again for custom orders on my website until the end of the year. I'll update here and on my facebook page whenever I have a deadline for orders before my extended break. It'll probably be around AUGUST 1st.

I am also considering setting up an etsy shop that can remain open with some of my premade items during my break from custom orders, so I'll keep you posted on that.

Sign up for this blog's feed (in the right column) and Become a Fan of Jackaroos Boutique on facebook to stay in-the-know.


No comments: